Monday, October 30, 2017

Max the Demon vs Entropy of Doom


If you read my blog you will remember I sponsored the kick-starter for the creation of this graphic novel.  The fundraising was successful; the book was published; my signed first edition arrived while I was traveling for business.  My youngest daughter read the book in one sitting and I read it when I got back.  I had very high expectations for the book and it exceeded all of them!  The book is funny, exciting, well-drawn, and educational.

I sincerely believe that comic books and graphic novels will eventually find their way into classroom curriculum and kids will learn important, difficult concepts through this important medium.  If you have kids 10-16 years old who like comic books, you should consider giving them this book for the Holiday gift-giving season.  5/5 stars.

No comments: