Thursday, February 28, 2008

Living the Windows Mobile Life Style

I went jogging at noon and had just made it up the hill where 40th St dead ends into bridle trails park

(the park was nice in the sun) when I got a call from the admin that I was supposed to present and facilitate a "human performance consultation" in half an hour.
I was listening to Bach, using my phone as an mp3 player and those groovy a2dp bluetooth stereo headphones. When the phone rang, I pushed the button on the headphone and it picked up the call; I had never used the headphones as a bluetooth headset before. The microphone apparantly sucks but we were able to communicate.



So I ran (quickly) back to work, prepared the hand-outs and questions, and went to the meeting. I love this phone. I plan to add home movies and slide shows to show relatives when I fly east next week.
I sometimes wish the phone had wifi or gps (or I had a data plan) but mostly I am thrilled about not paying the ridiculously high rates to the phone carriers.

No comments: