Monday, April 7, 2008

best ebook reader on windows mobile

I finally found a great etext reader for the books I read in my phone -- allreader v1.31. It has 16 bookmarks, automatically bookmarks your spot between reboots, auto-scrolling at an adjustable pace, great font support, screen rotation, etc. It reads all text formats including .lit, .pdb, .pdf, .txt, .htm, etc.

It is apparantly developed in Russian and the documentation is scarce; however it is a great program. It has no installer; you just drop the gh.exe on to the phone and you're good to go.

Now I need a decent movie viewer; windows media player won't play feature length videos, so I have retreated to the mobile divx player until I find a decent video player for my phone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.